ELECTRIC'BIKE

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ELECTRIC'BIKE

LA MOTO ELECTRIQUE SOUS TOUTES SES PRATIQUES

SolarBike, Fantastic electric bikes from Australia

MADenigma

SolarBike, Fantastic electric bikes from Australia Empty SolarBike, Fantastic electric bikes from Australia

Message  MADenigma Ven 17 Sep - 18:23

SolarBike, Fantastic electric bikes from Australia Header

SolarBike

This guy is really superb and I am very happy with my newly revamped bike, I wanted to share my experience with you.
    I purchased an electric bike conversion kit from an Australian business called Solar Bike It is absolutely fantastic.

SolarBike, Fantastic electric bikes from Australia Long%20range%20kit%20components

I purchased the 350W front hub kit with 36V 10ah LiFePO4 battery for my mountain bike (26" rim). I'm getting a range of about 42km with light pedalling and am moving at an average speed of between 35-40km/hr even uphill.
    These guys are fantastic, quick to respond to emails and at a really fair price. I think that they've done their homework on all the testing from their responses and website.
    Check them out at Solar Powered Electric Bikes (http://solarbike.com.au/conversion_kits.php) They deliver to anywhere in the world.

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 28 Mar - 20:37